Computer and IT Support Services - Sudbury Suffolk
Microsoft Certified quality support for home and business pc users provided by local Suffolk company V-Exterminator
Whether you are a Small Business Owner, a Farmer, a Business Executive, a PA Secretary, a Student, a Company
Manager, a Shop Owner, or an Artist.
Typically our customers tend to be in one of these categories.
- Private individual or family - Home pc users (one or more users)
- Small business or home office - Business pc users (up to five users)
- Small to Medium size business - Qualified IT support for network server(up to seventy five users)
Delivery of Computer Support
Thanks to technology there are several ways that V-Exterminator Ltd is able to support our customers.
We will arrange a method or combination of methods, depending on what will provide you with the most economical and
Typically the method of delivery offered will be one or more of:
- On site at your office, factory, or home
- Collect and return
- Telephone based
- Remote control via the internet
- In our Workshop
Range of quality computer support services
Because IT network snd computer support is such a vast field, V-Exterminator Ltd has focused on acquiring the
skills that are most relevant to the kind of customers we have around our local area.
Additionally we have completed a number of projects that are technology specific and involve integration with third
Some examples of our range of computer support services are (not limited to):
- Troubleshooting and advice
- Hardware repairs / upgrades (desktop / laptop)
- Virus removal and internet security issues
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Software repair or reconfiguration
- Internet connection problems
- Email problems
- Network installation, maintenance and administration (Microsoft Windows Server and Small Business Server)
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) installation and configuration
- Remote access to desktop applications and data
- Consultation for an software development and ecommerce projects
- Website design and hosting
Level of Computer Support
Individuals and organisations have different levels of inherent capability to deal with computer related issues.
For example, we can tailor support services to those who can:
- Resolve minor pc issues but need support for more complex issues
- Manage the computer system with little or no help but need emergency rescue sometimes
- Switch on pc and use to perform basic tasks only
Types of IT Support Services
V-Exterminator Ltd provides three main types of support:
- Incident based (hourly rate + site call)
- Day rate (agreed rate per days required)
- Monthly or quarterly contract (agreed level and range of services)
Our rates are fair and competitive and are based on an average of £35.00 + VAT per hour.